- You can compare and display differences between text files. â¥
- It shows you the differences by displaying identical, modified and missing lines in color.
- It accepts any kind of text file such as plain text or source code.
- You can drag and drop the files you want to compare on the window or on the icon of the application.
- You can copy and paste or drag and drop the texts you want to compare on the window.
- You can display line numbers on the left of each more...
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.