Extensis Portfolio Server is a powerful "dashboard" for demanding creative workflows. Built on open, industry-proven technologies, it easily integrates with your existing infrastructure. Portfolio Server remains the only robust DAM solution that can be deployed in hours (not months).
- New Portfolio Server API: This release of Portfolio Server introduces a new Application Programming Interface (API) that offers developers an easy way to access and integrate Portfolio catalog metadata, assets, previews, batch processing tasks, and other Portfolio Server features into their business applications. A host of features, including the ability to more...
- OS X 10.5.8 or later (Unsupported on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion)
- 2.0 GHz or faster Intel processor (multiple processors or cores are recommended; for transcoding video with NetMediaMAX, one or more Intel Core i7 processors are recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended; 4GB recommended for transcoding video with NetMediaMAX)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space (additional disk space may be required for catalogs and media files)
- 100 Mbit/s or faster network connection (higher network bandwidth may be desirable depending on catalog size, media type, and number of users)
- QuickTime 7.6.6 or later (Use Software Update to make sure you have the latest version)
- Adobe DNG Converter 6.3 or later for converting Raw files to DNG format (http://www.adobe.com/products/dng/)
- Java SE 6