Internet Connection Keeper allows you to keep your Internet connection alive so that your Internet provider does not disconnect you.
- It automatically sends a few bytes to your Internet provider regularly so that it does not disconnect you when your connection is idle when you don't use it.
- It does not use your bandwidth because it sends only a few bytes at configurable regular intervals.
- It tells you if the last attempt to keep your connection alive succeeded or failed.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy more...
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.
- OS X 10.1 or later