EntourageEvents takes all of your Entourage Events (within a specified date range) and exports them into vCard files for copying to your iPod. They are placed in a folder called "iPodEvents" on your desktop. It includes the subject , location, start and end date/time, and any notes associated with an event. The events can be organized by date or subject.
Version 1.3 adds the following:
- All of your events can now be stored to a single "Events.vcf" file. This makes file management a breeze.
- Saving of preferences, including:
- A default folder, such as your iPod's Contacts folder. If the default folder can't be found the application will ask you where to save your events (without changing the default).
- Default start and more...
- MacOS X 10.0 or later, Apple's iPod.