Adobe Acrobat Reader allows users to view PDF documents. You may not know what a PDF file is, but you've probably come across one at some point. PDF files are used by companies and even the IRS to distribute documentation and other pieces of information about their products, and Adobe Acrobat Reader is the essential interpreter. Acrobat integrates directly with your Web browser, so if you come across a PDF document on the Web,you can view it directly from within your Netscape or Internet Explorer browser window. Acrobat also makes printing much more practical, by guaranteeing that the printout will look exactly like it more...
Note: For the Adobe Reader DC Classic Track update, see Related Links.
- Get started with quick tips and walkthroughs
- User interface modernization - a new dark gray theme
- Box and OneDrive connectors in Acrobat
- Modern interface for Scan app
- New and improved commenting more...
- OS X 10.9 or later