This is a PHP module for the Apache Web server included in OS X. PHP is a server-side, cross-platform scripting language. PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- Fixed bug #66609 (php crashes with __get() and ++ operator in some cases).
- Fixed bug #68021 (get_browser() browser_name_regex returns non-utf-8 characters).
- Fixed bug #68917 (parse_url fails on some partial urls).
- Fixed bug #69134 (Per Directory Values overrides PHP_INI_SYSTEM configuration options).
- Additional fix for bug #69152 (Type more...
- OS X 10.1 or later