Separate your high school and college photos from your latest summer vacation pictures. Or keep some photo collections on your Mac and others on an external drive. Access only the photos you want, when you want them.
More libraries, more options
- Smarter searching. iPhoto Library Manager lets you search for photos across one library or many. You don't even need to launch iPhoto.
- Drag-and-drop support. Put everything in its right place by dragging and more...
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a malformed registration code
- Fixed a crash when using the "Show Event" contextual menu command on certain photos
- Added a "Select in iPhoto" contextual menu item in the duplicate browser
- Prevent iPhoto from showing an error window while importing photos, which can interrupt photo copying operations
- Added more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Apple iPhoto 8.1.2 or later