iPhoto Library Manager allows you to organize your photos among multiple iPhoto libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can browse the photos in all your libraries directly from iPhoto Library Manager, without having to open each library in iPhoto just to see its photos, and search across all your libraries to help track down a particular photo.
- Multiple iPhoto libraries. iPhoto Library Manager lets easily create libraries to split up your collection, avoiding iPhoto slowdowns.
- Smarter searching. more...
- When bringing up the QuickLook window to browse photos on Yosemite, navigating using the arrow keys now works again
- Keep the duplicate browser from gradually scrolling up while adjusting the photo size
- Added documentation on how to update iPhoto on OS X 10.10.3
- Fixed a hang that could occur on startup if a large number of libraries were inaccessible, e.g. on an unconnected external drive
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Apple iPhoto 8.1.2 or later