Separate your high school and college photos from your latest summer vacation pictures. Or keep some photo collections on your Mac and others on an external drive. Access only the photos you want, when you want them.
More libraries, more options
- Smarter searching. iPhoto Library Manager lets you search for photos across one library or many. You don't even need to launch iPhoto.
- Drag-and-drop support. Put everything in its right place by dragging and dropping more...
- Fixed an error that could occur when copying flagged photos with iPhoto 9.2.x
- Worked around an OS X bug that could cause some photos not to be copied when dragging a large number of photos at once
- We now show an error message when trying to create or add a library on a drive whose format is unsupported by iPhoto (e.g., FAT-32)
- Fixed a crash on startup when the more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Apple iPhoto 8.1.2 or later