Contextual Menu Workshop is a free framework for creating Contextual Menu plug-ins for Mac OS X.This package contains C, C++, ObjC, ObjC++ and AppleScript sources which are useful for developers only. If you are looking for pre-built, ready to use CM plug-ins developed in CMW, go to http://free.abracode.com/cmworkshop/ and download individual archives.
Version 1.5 adds the following:
- Addition of Cocoa text selection code thanks to Jayson Adams. Look Common/CMHelper/
- Moved OnMyCommandCM project to Project Builder to take advantage of new Cocoa text selection code
- Updated source code for freeware projects
- Changed absolute paths in some sample Project Builder projects to relative ones
- Mac OS X 10.1.2 or later, CodeWarrior 7 or newer, Apple Developer Tools.