MacASP is a cgi that provides server-side processing to Mac Web servers. MacASP language is NOT compatible with Microsoft ASP.
Version 1.2 adds the following:
- [New] Internal compiler changes (parameters storage)
- [Opt] Internal implementation change for arrays
- [Bug] Mail.Open() didn't correctly returned the error to Error.Message()
- [Opt] Selected console messages can be copied to the clipboard with the Edit menu (option key will copy the entire messages, control key all messages)
- [New] more...
- WebSTAR 3.0 or later (or Web* plug-in complient Web server), MacOS 8.1 - 9.2.1.