eLister is an auction utility for use with the eBayâ¢ online auction service which lets you create your auction advertisements, or "listings", offline and at your own convenience. Listings created with eLister can be submitted to eBayâ¢, right from within the eLister application, whenever you are ready to start your auctions.
eLister automatically handles the entry of repetitive data and has many handy features including a variety of templates to make your auctions more eye-catching; HTML formatting menus to add a bit of pizzazz to your listings or to highlight important information; customizable more...
Version 2.3.1 adds the following:
- Added a fix for an eBay change that results in a "user not found" message when attempting to post
- Added a filter to strip low ASCII charaters that could result in an "Unterminated CData" error message from eBay
- Web Links, Clippings, and Favorites prefs files are now also saved when exporting debug files
- Fixed a problem that could more...
- Mac OS 8.6 or later, CarbonLib.