Answers makes the challenge of writing help documents simple and easy. Using a content-based approach, you can make a beautiful Help Book or FAQ in a just few minutes. Create your text, then select a sleek theme to stylize your help. Choose from six build types to suit your exact needs. Answers takes care of the hard part, maintaining all those links, pages, and files for you. Just enter your content, build, and go!
- Fixed: Changing the parent category for an entry now flags the document for saving
- New: Shortcut to build document (cmd-e)
- New: Entries can be sorted now by holding alt while clicking a column header
- Updated: Help now reflects new features and changes that have occurred in the last year...
- Window menu revamped for Mac
- Document window title now behaves naturally on Mac
- OS X 10.7 or later