Immortal Files doesn't just make a backup, it creates transactional copies of data. This means that your backup will always remain intact, regardless of losses of connection with the backup storage device. Say, for example, you create a backup on an SFTP storage device which you have at home but, because the volume of data is too large, the backup doesn't finish copying. You close your laptop and leave for work. After you return home, the backup will resume from its stopping point. Or say the electricity goes out while you are making a backup. Transactional backup ensures that your data will be intact. Transactional more...
- Fix webdav: OPTIONS command have to have length header. Receive OPTIONS body.
- Fix webdav: If webdav root folder does not exist, this is not hard error. Try to go deep.
- Fix webdav: Unauthorized is not network error. This is hard error for realm auth.
- Fix ftp: Ftp error 500 is now network error.
- Fix namespace: Some servers cannot handle files or more...
- OS X 10.7 or later