4LightData Lists offers a drag-and-drop approach to organizing people, places, concepts, tasks, and anything that can be listed as a member of a group.
An unlimited number of groups can be created and each group can have an unlimited number of members. A special Resources list can be populated with members that are repeatedly used. Members can be added by dragging a "parent" resource to a group, dragging one group onto another, or using the add button in the group's window. Group members originating from the resources list can be globally updated with changes that are made to their parent.
Each list member more...
- List items can be linked, unlinked, and individually updated within the list item's notes window.
- The resources window List menu, "Show Lists with...", no longer closes the open lists before showing the lists found in the search.
- New options in the list window's List menu:
- Unlink a list item from a parent resource
- Resize open windows to more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later