4LightData Lists offers a drag-and-drop approach to organizing people, places, concepts, tasks, and anything that can be listed as a member of a group.
An unlimited number of groups can be created and each group can have an unlimited number of members. A special Resources list can be populated with members that are repeatedly used. Members can be added by dragging a "parent" resource to a group, dragging one group onto another, or using the add button in the group's window. Group members originating from the resources list can be globally updated with changes that are made to their parent.
Each list member more...
- A feature guide is provided in the Help menu.
- The âdeleteâ key can also be used to delete highlighted lines.
- New items are inserted in lists at the cursor. If no line is selected they are inserted at the listâs end.
- Added a Page Setup menu item.
- Selecting Print Open Lists while pressing more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later