DSync can synchronize your files in only three steps: select the folders, compare them, synchronize them. Can it really be that easy? Sure it can.
After spending years, trying to use tools that are too complicated, which create hidden files, or are just too limited, we developed DSync - the easiest way to synchronize files on Mac. With the advanced algorithms in the latest version of DSync, synchronizing large folders with many files isn't a problem. You can even fine-tune your synchronization by skipping, deleting, or reversing the copy-direction of the files you choose.
DSync integrates nicely with OS X, more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Completely redesigned interface to achieve an easy 3 step process
- Added Search ability with real-time results
- Considerably improved scanning performance and memory usage
- Added ability to compare massive amount of files
- File names are no longer truncated at more...
- OS X 10.7 or later