Man Reader allows quick, convenient, and easy access to the man pages on your system, useful for programmers, system administrators and tweakers. Man pages are available for the Unix commands used mostly in Terminal or when shell scripting. These man pages are normally displayed in Terminal using the "man" command: e.g., "man man" gives you the man page for the man command. However there are problems with this: the man page is displayed to you in your Terminal window page by page and when you have got to the bottom, you have to know to press ‘q’ to get out of the man page display, at which point it disappears completely. more...
- Fix for plain text view not wrapping correctly for odd-sized fonts.
- Fix for HTML text view over-riding font colors that may be invisible.
- Search for missing entry (e.g., g++) no longer requires Enter or Return.
- Better automatic selection of matching entries while searching.
- Fix for animation warning message appearing in Console.
- Status display more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software