Outlinely is an outliner in the form of a text editor. It's a tool that helps you organize your plans, take notes, write a blog post, or keep a journal with ease and delight.
- Create lists inside lists
- Easy to organize the outline
- Expand to reveal detail, collapse to hide detail
- Add notes and links
- Change font, make bold and italic text
- Mark item as completed
- Focus Mode: Focus on the specific details
- Works like an text editor
- Many color themes
- Read and write OPML files (Outline Processor Markup Language) more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- A completely new user interface
- Introduce the Library: You can store, organize all your outlines into Folders, quickly write a draft in Inbox, or make a document "Favorited"
- Now you can delete a line with keyboard shortcut Shift+Cmd+K
- Insert timestamp string with keyboard shortcut Cmd+T, insert more...
- OS X 10.10 or later