Monochrome converts batches of color images to grayscale, giving you control over the conversion method and applied effects, so you can create a consistent-looking set of output images.
- Improved Conversion: Monochrome gives you the option to convert images using an RGB or HSL-based color mixer, simple or advanced selective color desaturation, monotone color re-mapping or Core Image presets. All rendering is done on the GPU for fast, effective processing.
- Batch Processing: Monochrome exports converted images using a background task. This allows you to more...
- New Full Screen support to maximize your work area
- New Image Effects collection supporting collage effects
- New Keyboard-based Navigation for inspecting original and converted images
- New User Interface for loading and saving project settings
- Improved Progress Reporting for background tasks
- Enhanced Integration with the User Notification Center
- OS X 10.10 or later