HaTTiP is an HTTP web services client. Features
- HaTTiP has a simple, easy-to-use interface. Select a method, input the URL, set some headers, and you're set.
- Request and response bodies can be displayed raw, or formatted and colorized for easy reading.
- Save each request separately so they can be recalled and reused later.
- Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Scripts can now specify parameters to be passed in by the request document.
- Request bodies can now accept binary files.
- You can now copy headers from a request or response to the clipboard.
- It's now possible to clone a script in the library.
- You can now save a response body to a more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software