- Instant on: Your client does not download the blockchain, it uses a remote server.
- Forgiving: Your wallet can be recovered from a secret seed.
- Safe: Your seed or private keys are not sent to the server. Information received from the server is more...
- Electrum servers were upgraded to version 0.9. The new server stores a Patrica tree of all UTXOs, an idea proposed by Alan Reiner in the bitcointalk forum. This property allows the client to directly request the balance of any address. The new commands are:
- getaddressbalance <address>
- getaddressunspent <address>
- getutxoaddress <txid> more...