Electrum is an easy-to-use Bitcoin client. It protects you from losing coins in a backup mistake or computer failure, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that you can write on paper or learn by heart. There is no waiting time when you start the client, because it does not download the Bitcoin block chain.
- Instant on: Your client does not download the blockchain, it uses a remote server.
- Forgiving: Your wallet can be recovered from a secret seed.
- Safe: Your seed or private keys are not sent to the server. Information received from the server is verified more...
- Fix transaction sweep (#1066)
- Fix thread timing bug (#1054)
- Fix critical bug in Trezor address derivation: passphrases were not NFKD normalized. Trezor users who created a wallet protected by a passphrase containing utf-8 characters with diacritics are affected. These users will have to open their wallet with version
- 2.0 and to move their funds to a new more...
- OS X 10.7 or later