Electrum is an easy-to-use Bitcoin client. It protects you from losing coins in a backup mistake or computer failure, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that you can write on paper or learn by heart. There is no waiting time when you start the client, because it does not download the Bitcoin block chain.
- Instant on: Your client does not download the blockchain, it uses a remote server.
- Forgiving: Your wallet can be recovered from a secret seed.
- Safe: Your seed or private keys are not sent to the server. Information received from the server is verified more...
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
Note: The QR code scanner is not supported in OS X binaries.
- Fix bug with trustedcoin plugin
- Support for KeepKey hardware wallet
- Simplified Chinese wordlist
- Various bugfixes and GUI tweaks
- Command line can read arguments from stdin (pipe)
- Speedup fee more...
- OS X 10.7 or later