MacEMT is a handy system maintenance tool designed to help keep yourMac running smoothly. Users of older versions of the MacOS will enjoythe ability to automatically scan for disk damage after a crash. Users ofmodern systems will appreciate the versatility of being able to choose theirfavorite disk repair utility. In addition to watching for impropershutdowns, MacEMT allows for scheduling of routine maintenance chores andwill provide reminders when task are due. MacEMT also includes severaldiagnostic procedures of its own to help head off trouble before it starts.
Version 1.1 adds the following:
- Added MacEMT Control Strip Module to provide easy access to theapplication's features.
- Added controls to quit open applications and processes.
- Added control to toggle the Finder on and off.
- Added a "Soft Restart" feature which does a pseudo restart in a fraction ofthe time of a real system restart.
- Updated to work with latest versions of popular utilities.
- System 7.5 or later*Previously available here