Elite Keylogger easily records everything a Mac user types on the monitored computer. Easily capture what they are emailing about, discussing on chats, entering into web-forms, etc.
Clipboard monitoring is extremely important, most of passwords and other critical data is not typed but just copied and pasted. Elite Keylogger captures all texts copied to clipboard.
Elite Keylogger provides complete visual log of what was happening on your Mac by taking desktop screenshots at configurable timeout. Elite Keylogger silently delivers recorded logs to your email address remotely.
If you need features such as more...
- Updated: optimizations and improvements in OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Improved: web-activity monitoring in Safari 8.0.2
- New: algorithms to keep Elite Keylogger hidden at a lower system level
- Improved: better activity recording of Safari, Skype, Chrome and FireFox
- Improved: unhiding after "killall Finder" Terminal command
- Improved: internal more...
- OS X 10.6 or later