Apple Security Update 2015-004 is recommended for all users and improves the security of OS X. For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
The download link above is for OS X 10.Mavericks; see Related Links for additional security updates. Also please understand that the security updates mentioned here were applied to OS X 10.10 Yosemite in the OS X 10.10.3 operating-system update.
- Admin Framework
- Available for: OS X Yosemite v10.10 to v10.10.2
- Impact: A process may gain admin privileges without properly authenticating
- Description: An issue existed when checking XPC entitlements. This issue was addressed with improved entitlement checking.
- Available for: OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Mavericks more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- See Related Links for Early 2015 Mac (and older system versions)