ABCD Gaussian Beam Propagation is an application that calculates the various properties of a laser beam propagating through simple optical elements. It displays the beam and the optical setup in a graphical window that can be manipulated by the user. A table shows the values at all points, they can be copied and used in plotting applications.
- User-defined inputs (wavelength, radius of curvature, size) and M-square (i.e. multimode equivalence)
- Calculate propagation through free space, dielectrics, lenses and mirrors. Use toolbars to add elements
- Calculate eigenmodes of a laser more...
- Now works on OS X 10.6.x and 10.7.x
- Printing, in the form of a detailed calculation summary
- New optical elements: gaussian ducts
- Significant performance improvements, especially for large setups with many elements
- User can choose calculations performed before or after optical elements
- When drag-positioning elements, if multiple more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software