Textastic is a simple and fast text, code, and markup editor. With support for more than 80 source code and markup languages, it brings the powerful syntax coloring engine of the popular iOS code editor to the Mac:
- Syntax highlighting for more than 80 languages
- Compatible with TextMate syntax definitions and themes
- Open files in tabs
- Open folders in a sidebar
- Find in files
- Print files
- Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
- Emmet support built-in
- Auto Save and more...
- Print your files. You can select a separate font size and theme for printing. You can also choose if you want to print line numbers, footers, and headers.
- "Open Quickly" command: use it to find and open a file by typing characters that are in the name of the file or path. This command searches all folders that were added to the sidebar as well as Textastic's more...
- OS X 10.9 or later