Whirlwind WordSearch is a new versatile word-search puzzle maker for Macintosh, tailored to create professional-looking word-search puzzles aimed at beginners or advanced puzzle solvers.
Using Whirlwind WordSearch, the user can generate many puzzles from their own word sets, choose the difficulty and the size of the puzzle, and choose from a wide variety of built-in shapes. The generated puzzles and answer keys can be printed or copied into page layout software for publishing in newsletters, books, or classroom hand-outs.
- Choose from a wide variety of built-in shapes, ready to more...
- Added ability for user to select various Secret Message position options.
- Fixed bug so that Secret Message is now being saved/restored with the puzzle.
- Fixed bug: the currently chosen alphabet/language is now saved/restored if you choose "Remember current settings".
- Hold down the OPTION key when choosing "New" from file menu (English only), and a random set of more...
- OS X 10.7 or later