4LightData Base is a utility database with integrated word processor, spreadsheet, and drawing. The program can handle large amounts of data using the 4D database engine. It gives access to the engine's Import, Export, Quick Report, Query, and Formula editors which allow manipulation and reporting of the records.
A very good introduction to the editors can be found in the 4D QuickStart Guide. Additionally, word processor, SVG drawing, and spreadsheet features have been added to the database. It is now possible to merge form letters, drawings, and spreadsheets with the database records.
- Fixed error changing the sweep of some arcs.
- Now displaying opacity numbers.
- Allow "File:Open" to open more picture types.
- Tools and Shapes windows can automatically open and collapse.
- Fixed non-responsive stepper buttons in pipe settings window.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later