- In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
- You can output to multiple devices at the same time.
- You can quickly change the sample rate from the main screen
- Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as it's volume*
- AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth etc. more...
- Yosemite Support: Various changes to improve support for 10.10
- MultiOutput: Now allows wireless (AirPlay / Bluetooth) devices via preferences screen
- OS X 10.7 or later