- In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
- You can output to multiple devices at the same time.
- You can quickly change the sample rate from the main screen
- Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as it's volume*
- AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth etc. more...
- Better support for multiple AirPlay devices under 10.10: Yosemite slightly changes the way selection of AirPlay devices works - we now handle that
- Check for SIMBL Plugins: AudioSwitcher will now moan if it finds SIMBL-type applications running - future releases will not run at all
- UI Improvements for OS X 10.10 Yosemite: Should now have consistent tableview more...
- OS X 10.7 or later