Boot Runner is the next-generation startup manager for dual-boot Macs. Boot Runner now supports multiple virtual machine hosts for OS X, Windows, Linux and other operating systems.
Boot Runner manages startup control for labs, enterprises and classrooms, providing a seamless experience for users and easy management of an unlimited number of hosts on an unlimited number of Macs.
Schedule and automate startup - Boot Runner's scheduling feature ensures that multi-boot Macs are in a ready state when they need to be for software updates. Maintain Windows security compliance on Boot Camp easily and reliably.more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Automatic login and launch of virtual machine for seamless booting of any operating system from selection screen
- Return to selection screen on virtual machine logout
- Restart and shutdown controls for selection screen
- Add custom icons and graphics to selection screen boot volumes
- All more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Boot Camp partition with Windows installed, or other bootable partition
- (Optional) Client management suite to manage settings via network policy