MKV2M4V can convert MKV files to M4V(MP4) files. It is very fast because it converts only the audio tracks, while only copying the video track. For that reason, it can convert while preserving the full video quality. It can also decode FLAC audio. And if you have a SRT file, it is available to insert as a closed caption.
- The phase of checking codec/pixel/fps takes too long time for some files.
- The timing of captions is delayed if chapters were added.
- .MKV/ALL button: It can open only mkv, flv types or all supported types.
- Open button: It shows the place to save in Finder.
- The languages of audio/caption in more...
- OS X 10.9 or later