LiveGrade is the powerful solution for the right image on the set. It gives you the full control of the color of live SDI signals from digital film cameras. LiveGrade assists you in every aspect related to look and color management on set and supports the exchange of formats such as ASC-CDL, Alexa Looks, 3D LUTs, ICC profiles, and more.
LiveGrade is available only on a subscription basis. Additional information can be found here.
- Added support for Canon monitors
- You can now use LiveGrade Pro directly with the Canon DP-V2410 and the Canon DP-V3010 broadcast monitors.
- Added Silverstack LUT export
- You can now export a LUT to use with the look functionalities of Pomfort's Silverstack.
- Added "Store Permanently on Device" functionality to Teradek more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Blackmagic Design HDLink device
- Pandora Pluto device (only LiveGrade PRO)