- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Always know where you'll end up when clicking a shortened URL; a pop-up lets you confirm where you will be redirected to.
- Prevent inline script execution when using Safari 6.1 or greater.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, more...
- Fix?: Potentially resolves an issue where Safari may hang for some users. Please let me know if this update fixed this for you.
- Fix: Resolve an issue where the XHR blocker can break webpages that uses un-decodeable characters.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Apple Safari 5.1 or later