- Complete Gnutella support (including DHT)
- Inter-operable with all known alternate Gnutella implementations
- Low resource consumption (memory, CPU)
- Magnet URI support
- Efficient file swarming
- Highly configurable and tunable
- TLS support (encrypted connections)
- UPnP and more...
This is a minor patch to support systems running latest Ubuntu systems,and maybe others which create multiple threads for GTK programs: ourxmalloc() implementation replaces the system's malloc() but it was notsafe to use in multi-threaded environments.GUI improvements:
- [GTK] Added option to discard results from banned GUIDs (set by default).
- [GTK] more...