Codepoints makes it easy to find and copy any assigned Unicode character, like Emoji characters, special symbols, arrows and shapes into your clipboard with minimal hassle. Developers can also use Codepoints to copy invisible or control characters into the clipboard, such as null, carriage return, escape, backspace, bell and so on.
- Search 29,215 records by code point or description
- Search narrows with each new term
- Emoji support with colored glyphs
- Unicode 8 support
- Preview automatically rendered with best available font
- Manual override provided more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Add support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite dark mode
- Update to Unicode 8.0 database (Note: not all new Emojis in Unicode 8.0 have matching font glyphs available!)
- Fix bug that caused the app to stay on screen when clicking other menu bar items
- Fix bug that could potentially cause a crash more...
- OS X 10.10 or later