SEIntelligence tracks a website's top competitors with the current high ranking websites in all major search engines. It then uses statistical analysis to compare a user's website with their competition, outlining exactly what aspects of a website need to be optimized in order to achieve higher search engine rankings.
SEIntelligence also provides "Off Page Optimizations" reports, which includes analyzing incoming links from third party websites and social media marketing strategies. SEIntelligence can discover the link strategies used by a website's competitors. With this information, a website owner can easily build more...
- [NEW] SEIntelligence can now get more back links for any website
- [NEW] New interface that supports retina based Macs
- [NEW] Support for HTML 5
- [NEW] Many speed improvements
- [FIX] When downloading competitors SEIntelligence sometimes froze with too many redirects when downloading competitor details
- [FIX] Smart groups in the back link checker would not be saved more...
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later