Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
Documentation Browser Features:
- Offline Documentation: iOS, OS X, Man Pages, ActionScript, Akka, Android, Angular.js, Appcelerator Titanium, Arduino, Backbone.js, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Clojure, Cocos2D, Cocos2D-X, Cocos3D, CodeIgniter, CoffeeScript, Common Lisp, Compass, Corona, CSS, Django, Dojo Toolkit, Drupal, D3.js, Elixir, more...
- Fully compatible with OS X 10.10
- New icon, thanks to Reda Lemeden
- You can now switch iOS 8.0 and OS X 10.10 documentation pages between Swift, Obj-C and Both
- Lots of bug fixes and lots of new bugs
- OS X 10.7 or later