Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
Documentation Browser Features:
- Offline Documentation: iOS, OS X, Man Pages, ActionScript, Akka, Android, Angular.js, Appcelerator Titanium, Arduino, Backbone.js, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Clojure, Cocos2D, Cocos2D-X, Cocos3D, CodeIgniter, CoffeeScript, Common Lisp, Compass, Corona, CSS, Django, Dojo Toolkit, Drupal, D3.js, Elixir, more...
- Added a Swift docset, thanks to Nate Cook
- Stack Overflow docset results will now be sorted based on question votes
- Improved filtering of duplicate results in the iOS and OS X docsets
- Fixed a dock icon toggle issue for OS X 10.8 users
- Fixed an issue with the Java 7 docset which caused some entries in the table of contents to not more...
- OS X 10.7 or later