Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see the screenshots).
Documentation Browser Features:
- Offline Documentation: iOS, OS X, Man Pages, ActionScript, Akka, Android, Angular.js, Appcelerator Titanium, Arduino, Backbone.js, Boost, Bootstrap, Bourbon, C, C++, CakePHP, Cappuccino, Clojure, Cocos2D, Cocos2D-X, Cocos3D, CodeIgniter, CoffeeScript, Common Lisp, Compass, Corona, CSS, Django, Dojo Toolkit, Drupal, D3.js, Elixir, more...
- Dash for iOS has been released! Go get it on the iOS App Store.
- Added Swift snippet syntax highlighting support
- Hopefully fixed snippet expansion in Safari, Google Chrome, iTerm2 and Evernote
- Slight improvements and minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later