OSXFUSE allows you to extend OS X's native file-handling capabilities via third-party file systems. It is a successor to MacFUSE, which is no longer being maintained.
As a user, installing the OSXFUSE software package will let you use any third-party file system written atop OSXFUSE or MacFUSE, if you choose to install the MacFUSE compatibility layer. As a developer, you can use the OSXFUSE SDK to write numerous types of file systems as regular user-space programs. The content of these file systems can come from anywhere: from the local disk, from across the network, from memory, or any other combination of more...
- Fix a bug in autoinstaller that resulted in autoinstaller being unable to detect if FUSE for OS X is installed.
- Minor code clean up
- Update libosxfuse from version 2.9.5 to 2.9.6
- Update MacFUSE compatibility layer to from version 2.7.4 to 2.7.5
- Use weak linking to make OSXFUSE.framework backward compatible
- Bump number of osxfuse devices to more...
- OS X 10.5 or later