Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Version 5 is a major update. It allows 30 days free and unrestricted use. This is a major update and paid upgrade from v4. v4 is still available and supported and there is an upgrade path.
- link checker
- SEO analysis
- sitemap generation
- page load speed test
- HTML validation
- spelling and grammar checking
- website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- on more...
- Makes 5.6.x the main release (was release candidate)
- Adds orphan pages check. This will currently only work for static sites where the server can be accessed by ftp/ftps. Scrutiny compares the files on the server with the urls obtained by crawling.
- Adds Autosave option, checkbox in preferences. Data is autosaved when crawl finishes and on exit. If autosave data more...
- OS X 10.6 or later