iVocabulary is your personal knowledge trainer for your Mac and provides a convenient way to collect and manage your own vocabulary, technical terms, flashcards or the content you prefer.
Via the iCloud and the companion apps iVocabulary for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad you can easily take your vocabulary with you and learn your vocabulary while you're in a train, on the beach or wherever you like.
Since it's based on ProVoc, you can download files out of more than 4000 freely available vocabulary files, created by a huge community. Choose your vocabulary for many languages including but not limited to: more...
- Fixes error when exporting to ProVoc and importing again
- Adds missing setting for learning repetition (from iOS)
- Fixes marking wrong words after a test
- Fixes sorting words by label
- Fixes missing slideshow before text with unlearned words
- Fixes broken tab support in some windows
- Improved stability
- OS X 10.8 or later