SimpleMind Desktop is a mind-mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea-collecting, and thought-structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Full Undo/Redo in the editor.
- Visual styles change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style palette or custom colors.
- Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create new MindMap from more...
- Auto Layout added: Horizontal, Vertical, List, Top Down
- Use drag-and-drop to rearrange Topic order in auto layout modes
- Default Layout Mode for new Mind Maps in Global Style Options
- Keyboard navigation with arrow keys improved
- Option/Alt+Drag-and-Drop image adds the image as icon, Command+Drop adds it as Image - like before
- Add as Image more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Some features require OS X 10.8 or later