Just a few easy to use AppleScript commands to get going with the basics:
- Message Window: display a single line of text sized to fit across entire width of screen (like Address Book)
- Progress Window: smaller window displaying a progress control and a cancel button
- Table Window: displays list data in a row & column format
- Text Window: for larger amounts of text that won't fit in a typical dialog
- Adds a textwindow option for the CLI interface and fixes for a window resize issue with table windows.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later