Subsonic is designed to handle very large music collections (hundreds of gigabytes). Although optimized for MP3 streaming, it works for any audio or video format that can stream over HTTP, for instance AAC and OGG. By using transcoder plug-ins, Subsonic supports on-the-fly conversion and streaming of virtually any audio more...
- New: Rename "Download" to "Download all"
- New: Rename "More actions..." to "Selected songsâ¦"
- New: When playing a song, queue only later songs (not earlier).
- New: Added button for downloading single files in left frame.
- New: Updated Japanese translation, courtesy of Kenji Maekawa.
- Bugfix: Changing artist for files more...
- OS X 10.5 or later