Page Layers saves your Web site as layered Photoshop image. The Mac app is unique in its capability to export pixel-perfect Web site screenshots featuring a masked layer for every page element. And it can capture traditional website screenshots, too. Converting a website to PSD format allows to import existing pages into design tools like Photoshop or Pixelmator. This enables you to rapidly prototype and sketch ideas while redesigning and improving existing Web page designs. The conversion process is fully automated:
- Navigate to the page you want to capture.
- Pick the screen size: full page - scrolled from more...
- Improved layer order for table elements - table rows and cells are now ordered from top to bottom / from left to right
- Fixed a bug where content from :after and :before pseudo elements could be visible for other elements
- Fixed a bug where text would not be placed properly when rendering a retina screenshot with "Generate text layers" activated
- Fixed a bug where more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software