Firefox Developer Edition (was Aurora) is the rapid-fire release channel for the next iteration of the Firefox Web browser. The Developer channel is where users can test the latest features and innovations. Users can expect an increase in polish from the raw, cutting edge features in the nightly builds. These releases may not be as stable as beta or final releases.
With Firefox Developer Edition:
- Experience the newest innovations in an unstable environment that's not for the faint of heart
- Provide feedback on features and performance to help determine what makes the final release
- SVG images can be used as favicons
- WebRTC now requires perfect forward secrecy
- New look for session restore and welcome back page
- Improved image decoding with performance up to twice as fast on some devices especially while scrolling
- Memory overhead of AdBlock Plus has been greatly more...
- OS X 10.6 or later