PacketScope has been discontinued
Email me when discounted:
Developer website: Xymos Software
PacketScope is a network connection monitor. It allows you to see incoming and outgoing connections to and from your computer. Is your network or Internet connection just slow or down? You can use PacketScope to view activity on any network interface in your system. You can also find out which application is using the connection and how much data is transferred per application. PacketScope provides graphs that allows you to see how much data is transferred and how many packets per second from selected network interfaces.
- Recognised Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP.
- Reverse DNS lookups of IPv4 more...
- Now displays full application bundle name (by request)
- Displays icon for application (by request)
- Remember selected devices and view settings
- Track connection state and show duration of connection
- Sortable columns
- Resizeable UI
- Right click to reveal app in Finder
- Support for Geo Location of IP addresses
- Bug fixes
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software