When you paste a saved item, it's removed from CmdVees history. When you paste again, the next one will be used and removed, and so on.
For example: imagine you receive a message with a Web address, a user name and a password. With CmdVees you copy all 3 bits of text sequentially: select the Web address and press â-C, select the user name and press more...
- CmdVees is available now on wuonm's online store or in the Apple Mac App Store.
- Added: drop text and other supported snippets into menu bar icon.
- Added: menu item to clear all stack at once. Press the option (â¥) key when the menu is visible to reveal it.
- Modified: default "Clear" shortcut is now more...
- Mac OS X 10.6.6. or later