CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (formerly Google Docs). By default, the app performs backups every hour, and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your accounts for 90 days.
CloudPull allows you to back up a single account for free. For $14.99 (USD), you can upgrade to get premium features including:
- Support for up to ten Google accounts
- The ability to run CloudPull as a background app
- The ability to store your backup files in an alternate location
Backup file more...
- Added the ability to limit Google Drive backups to traditional Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Redesigned the menu bar status indicator, removing the animation while backups are in progress and making it look better in Yosemite's dark mode.
- Updated wording for Google Drive document types: Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Compiled more...
- OS X 10.9 or later