CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (formerly Google Docs). By default, the app performs backups every hour, and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your accounts for 90 days.
CloudPull allows you to back up a single account for free. For $14.99 (USD), you can upgrade to get premium features including:
- Support for up to ten Google accounts
- The ability to run CloudPull as a background app
- The ability to store your backup files in an alternate location
- The Google Calendar API recently changed in a way that rendered CloudPull unable to back up calendars. This update incorporates fixes which restore CloudPull's ability to back up calendars.
- This update fixes a bug that, under certain circumstances, caused CloudPull to crash during its first backup cycle.
- This update adds the ability to control the HTTP more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later