CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (formerly Google Docs). By default, the app performs backups every hour, and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your accounts for 90 days.
CloudPull allows you to back up a single account for free. For $14.99 (USD), you can upgrade to get premium features including:
- Support for up to ten Google accounts
- The ability to run CloudPull as a background app
- The ability to store your backup files in an alternate location
- Fixed a problem retrieving paginated lists of Google Drive file changes that could cause Google Drive backups to fail.
- Updated to a newer version of the Google Calendar API to retrieve the list of available calendars.
- Use newer downloading APIs available in OS X 10.9 and 10.10 to improve the speed and reliability of Google Drive file downloads.
- Use a more...
- OS X 10.9 or later