Have you ever sent something to the Trash and emptied it only to realize moments later... OOOPS? We all have and it can happen to anyone.
Unblunder to the rescue!
Unblunder uses OS X's UNIX underpinnings to hang on to files after the Trash has been emptied. When started, it runs quietly in the background and stays out of your way.
Essentially, Unblunder offers OS X a much needed "Recently Deleted" feature, giving you plenty of time to recover files before they're gone forever. Note: for optimal file recovery and peace of mind, Unblunder more...
- New: Larger files are kept longer by default.
- New: Various tweaks, improvements, and fixes.
- Other: This version drops support for PowerPC systems.
- Other: Demo period reset for all users.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later*Previously available here