WireframeSketcher (was WireframeSketcher Studio) is a wireframing tool that helps designers, developers, and product managers quickly create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for desktop, Web, and mobile applications. It's a desktop app and a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
- Updated Font Awesome Icons pack to version 4.4.0
- Added support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Added support for Windows 10
- Disabled marquee cursor in presentation mode
- Improved the stability of overrides in nested components
- Enabled drag-and-drop of SVG icons directly from Project Explorer view
- Fixed PDF export failure in case of some more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later