ODBC itself is an open framework that allows access to many different databases via 'drivers'. While there are several vendors for drivers, we highly recommend the drivers from ActualTechologies. The provide high quality drivers for Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL and several others, including Microsoft Access.
Specific issues addressed in this release are as follows:
- Dropped support for 10.4 due to use of latest Xcode toolchains, 10.4 support may return as Xcode evolves.
- fixed a bug with unicode databases (MSSQL Server 2008) and char/varchar datatypes truncating the result
- fixed a potential leak in ODBCLogin
- rebuilt with x86_64 support enabled to allow use with 64 more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- An ODBC driver and datasource for your database.