iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed graphics glitches when running Mac OS X 10.11
- Updated for FFmpeg 2.7
- Adding subtitles to MKV containers now works as expected.
- Improved building FFmpeg command lines.
- Improved iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ presets.
- Rewritten code for extracting images from movies.
- Fixed memory leak when merging images to movie.
- Updated more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)