iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed issue loading presets with more than 2 audio streams.
- Improved encoding to VP8
- Fixed issue with VP8 option ‘arnr-strength’
- Fixed issue with VP8 option ‘lag-in-frames’
- Maximum quantiser scale is now by default 51.
- Added user presets : XDCAM HD422 1080i50, XDCAM HD422 1080i60, XDCAM HD422 1080i30, XDCAM HD422 720p24, XDCAM HD422 more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)