iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Updated all ME compare functions.
- Fixed issue when enabling 'Always encode all available streams'.
- Improved encoding to WMV.
- Improved AVCHD support.
- Fixed several issues for upcoming OS X 10.10.4
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)