iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Improved h265 Main Profile preset
- Added Hardware Acceleration options 'Intel QuickSync Video acceleration for video transcoding’ and ‘VideoToolbox’
- Added general option 'Disable automatically rotating video based on file metadata’
- Added support for ProRes, QuickTime RLE and Raw video codecs to Matroska (mkv) container
- Added .m2p extention for more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)