iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Extended some font sizes for rendering Timecode.
- Fixed encoding to MXF container with Intra DC set to 10
- Improved PS4 and XboxOne presets.
- Fixed issue when encoding to VP9 (libvpx-vp9).
- Making movie from single large JPG files now works as expected.
- Fixed issue when hard-burning PGS subtitles.
- Setting the Tune option for x265 is now more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)